This video shows how to remove a background from a photo. We also use a drop shadow and power clip to finish our project.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Tips to Create a Photo Background using transform tool, the screen and overlay blend modes
- The background removal tool: Magic Wand – Learn the basic steps needed
- What software can I use to crop (trim) photos effectively. What is the use of Corel Trace and Photo Paint.?
- Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 for Web design?
- New feature in Adobe Phtoshop CS5: Remove background in a single click
- Learn to create awsome Christmas Backgrounds using Photoshop
- Sophia Loren video Photo gallery
- Testing Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 ProDAD Transitions & Background Music
- Enlighten colors of an image using Photo Filters: Convert dull colors to vivid colors
- Adding a shadow effect to an image in Photoshop
- Creating Lovely Christmas Background using Photoshop
- How to create stripe effect by joining multiple images into one
- Learn how to recover or reveal parts using History brush from an image
- Learn Adobe Photoshop ? Photo Shop Tutorials | Learn Adobe Photoshop Guide!
- Learn how to paint your own photograph yourself… easy and nice effect…
- Save Image with Transparent Background In Adobe Illustrator
- Sessions – Illustrator Basics: Using Live Paint
- Photoshop: Red Eye Removal (HD)
- Great Photoshop Effect: Soft focus to a wedding photgraph to change the mood, enhance contrast
- Convert a Photo into cartoon Character: Pop art tutorial in photoshop
Like the movie...rate it now