Get through this below video and learn how you can customize an image to dutone or greyscale effect using coreldraw; the vector program.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Convert anyone from image looks like a ghost using Desaturate, mask, glow filter
- 4 Ways to convert colored image into Black & White: Photoshop Tutorial
- How can I change the picture to white and black color in Adobe Illustrator?
- Transform an image looks like shot in Photography Studio: Change background scene
- How to convert images in black / white or old photo effect using Photoshop
- Using CorelDraw 13 to convert a color object to black & whit
- Transfroming Adobe Illustrator designs into CorelDraw Graphics
- How to apply Animated Changing Color effect to a Text using Photoshop
- Learn how to convert Bitmap image into vector illustration using CorelDraw
- Photoshop Video Tutorial – Changing a Subject’s Color
- Photoshop Video Tutorial – Changing Eye Color
- Advanced Photoshop Skills: Arranging images into a series of interweaving strips
- Converting CDR format into jpeg or bitmap: what to do?
- Learn how you can beautify someone using Photoshop: Perform a Digital Nose Job
- How to Create a Multicolor effect to an image: Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layers
- Learn how to fix midtones to get perfect color of an image
- Info about Indexed Color Image Mode in Photoshop: Online tutorial
- Use of Color Range Command to replace or bright out a dull sky from an image
- How to convert a photograph into line art: Photoshop Tutorial
- Creation Multiple versions of same image with snapshots: Photoshop Tutorial
Like the movie...rate it now