Get through this below video and learn how you can customize an image to dutone or greyscale effect using coreldraw; the vector program.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Transfroming Adobe Illustrator designs into CorelDraw Graphics
- 4 Ways to convert colored image into Black & White: Photoshop Tutorial
- Converting CDR format into jpeg or bitmap: what to do?
- Using CorelDraw 13 to convert a color object to black & whit
- Convert anyone from image looks like a ghost using Desaturate, mask, glow filter
- How can I change the picture to white and black color in Adobe Illustrator?
- Transform an image looks like shot in Photography Studio: Change background scene
- Learn how to convert Bitmap image into vector illustration using CorelDraw
- Creation Multiple versions of same image with snapshots: Photoshop Tutorial
- .CDR file runs an installer; what is this file of CorelDraw or an installer image
- How to recolor an image in Photoshop using adjustment layer and colour layer
- Using CorelDraw’s Transform Pick or Move tool: CorelDraw Tutorial
- Convert an ordinary image looks like a watercolor painting using dry brush, luminosity, soft light effect
- How do i find color palate on CorelDraw 12 ?
- How to apply Animated Changing Color effect to a Text using Photoshop
- Learn how to place an image in a text Powerclip (Place inside a container) in coreldraw
- I cant convert my CorelDraw File to PDF, what could be wrong?
- How to create shadow, border (receding) effect around an image using coreldraw
- How to Create a Multicolor effect to an image: Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layers
- How can I convert a CorelDRAW file into jpeg format or another common file format without extreme pixelation?
Like the movie...rate it now