Get through the below video to learn tricks and tips how to use the color range command to select the similar color from all over the image….
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Use of Color Range Command to replace or bright out a dull sky from an image
- How to use Extract filter effectively to cut out image background: Photshop Tutorial
- How to Change colours in an image using Photoshop
- Watch out how to remove background from an Image in Photoshop… Best tutorial
- How to create a transparent background of an image with in Photoshop
- Merge to HDR in Photoshop CS3 High Dynamic Range
- Photoshop Magic Wand (Training Tutorial 100) | Using Photoshop Magic Wand To Erase Image Background
- Transform an image looks like shot in Photography Studio: Change background scene
- How to Erase Background Image Using CorelDRAW
- Get tricks to Enhance or brighten up Sky in your Photos: Live the dull skies
- How to Simulate Hand Traced Drawing: Hand traced Cartoon Character
- Select Color Range – You Suck at Photoshop
- How do I remove the background of an image in CorelDRAW?
- Advance skills in CorelDraw: Find And Replace Objects command to select similar objects
- Enlighten colors of an image using Photo Filters: Convert dull colors to vivid colors
- How to get through Photoshop Advanced Background Extraction techniques
- Tips to correct white balance and exposer to an image using photoshop
- Save Image with Transparent Background In Adobe Illustrator
- Learn to create awsome Christmas Backgrounds using Photoshop
- How can I save a logo with a TRANSPARENT background in either Illustrator or Photoshop?
Like the movie...rate it now