Quick and dirty way to make 3D elements in Illustrator using vector paths only
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Cool Image Distort in Illustrator Using an Envelope Distort
- Which is better Illustrator CS2 or CorelDRAW X3?
- Tutorial to Learn working with Shape, Color and Knife Tools in Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 Tutorial 25 | Microsoft Logo
- Deboss, Inner Shadow, Bevel tutorial in Adobe Illustrator
- Masking in Adobe Illustrator! Basics Tutorial
- Why is CorelDRAW preferred in some graphic activities such as shop signs instead of illustrator?
- lynda.com Tutorial | Illustrator CS5 for Web and Interactive Design—Setting up an entire website
- Adobe Illustrator Tutorial – Pathfinder tool
- Simple Drawing Using Brushes in Illustrator CS3
- Using Polygon Tool in Corel: Corel Rave tutorial…
- lynda.com Tutorial | Illustrator CS5 for Web and Interactive Design—Using Recolor Artwork
- Creating cool looking eye using special effect in photoshop:Online tutorial
- Typography Basics Illustrator CS4
- Using Illustrator Files in Final Cut Pro
- How to import CorelDraw artwork into Illustrator, Freehand & Flash without any quality loss ?
- Download best videos for Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Border Effects
- Adobe Illustrator – Learn how to create vector clock easily – Best video tutorial
- Learn Illustrator: Illustrator Training CS3 New Features
Like the movie...rate it now