Get through this below tutorial and learn how to place text inside a frame around a bitmap….
More tips from DTPtips.com
- List the commands used in CorelDRAW to manipulate text?
- Creation a glowing light around text object in coreldraw
- Copy or apply a font properties to a new text object created in CorelDraw
- Learn how to place an image in a text Powerclip (Place inside a container) in coreldraw
- how to use ‘place inside container’ command in CorelDraw 13?
- Converting CDR format into jpeg or bitmap: what to do?
- Learn the tips how to Rotate text and objects in CorelDraw
- Learn the basics of working with text tool in CorelDraw: Poster Designing
- Learn how to Place an object inside contanier in CorelDraw
- How to create stitched text effect in CorelDraw
- Text Effects in CorelDraw X3
- How to create crystal ball like text effect and circle using CorelDraw
- Learn how to create 3d text transformation with in CorelDraw
- Basics working with outline properties of text or objects in CorelDraw
- Bitmap Layout in CorelDRAW
- Frosted text with drop shadow in CorelDraw X3
- Tutorials: CorelDRAW X5: 3D Text
- Learn how to align text along a curve: Fit Text to Path tool in CorelDraw
- Arcing Text in CorelDraw
- Tip to install fonts to CorelDraw and applying special transparencies text effect
Like the movie...rate it now