This project illustrates, step by step, how to take vector graphics from CorelDRAW and copy/paste them into Xenetech Graphic Workstation(native, engraving software)
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Graphic Design does not require Adobe all the time?
- Which one is a better designing software: Coreldraw Graphics Suite or Corel Painter?
- Create a 3d style look play button using CorelDraw: Fun with CorelDraw
- Photoshop and Illustrator tutorial: Export an avatar as a PNG graphic | lynda.com
- what’s the best software to make a logo, brochure and business card? coreldraw or illustrator?
- How to export a vector text from Photoshop to Indesign
- Exporting a cdr file or a part or selection from the file to a jpeg image… save a cdr to jpeg
- Can I use my purchased vesion Corel draw to a newly bought Mac?
- How can I make my own FONTS using any software ? pls. suggest software and site..?
- Why is CorelDRAW preferred in some graphic activities such as shop signs instead of illustrator?
- Does anyone know of a good graphic art forum or website?
- Corel Draw VBA macro – setting up new project
- Adobe Illustrator – Learn how to create vector clock easily – Best video tutorial
- Working with CorelDraw: Learn vector drawing…. skills using spheres, circle, gradient
- Basic concept and ideas of working in Coreldraw Application: Video tutorial
- Learn steps to create YouTube Logo using CorelDraw: Video Tutorial
- What’s new in Coreldraw x5: Get done your work quickly- Vector Illustration, page layout, tracing or web graphics
- How to apply transparency fade effect through CorelDraw to an image or object
- Macbook vs MacBook Pro for amateur graphic designer?
- Laser Machine Driver and Software Installation Instruction in CorelDraw
Like the movie...rate it now