Created a basic cologne bottle in coreldraw and exported it as a psd file format to import into photoshop
More tips from DTPtips.com
- What advantage does Photoshop have over CorelDraw?
- .CDR file runs an installer; what is this file of CorelDraw or an installer image
- Learn Photoshop Basics: Sequence ready file, Import a layered PSD, photoshop video, photoshop rotoscoping
- Adobe Photoshop? Illustrator? Acrobat? Coreldraw? Which software would do better?
- How to set option from File Handling Preferences: Photoshop Tutorial
- How to create and edit actions in Photoshop: Basic description
- I cant convert my CorelDraw File to PDF, what could be wrong?
- How can I convert a CorelDRAW file into jpeg format or another common file format without extreme pixelation?
- Converting CDR format into jpeg or bitmap: what to do?
- How do you create a webpage: Work with Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Coreldraw: Which is best
- Where can I download CorelDraw or Adobe Photoshop for free?
- How to clean up PHOTOSHOP file?
- Upgrade to CorelDraw X5 For Screen Printers Corel & Photoshop
- Is it possible to transfer EPS file from CorelDraw X4 to Illustration CS4?
- Converting file to PDF in CorelDraw X3
- Is there a way to open and view a CorelDraw file if you do not have CorelDraw on your computer?
- How to export cutout/finished images from CorelDraw to Photshop
- Working of CorelDRAW in Ubuntu Linux version… get the basic idea
- I Can’t Open the CorelDRAW X5 File via networking…? plz. help me…?
- is there a program to edit documents made in coreldraw and photoshop ?
Like the movie...rate it now