This video will demonstrate how to cut out an object using CorelDraw and PhotoPaint.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- How to export cutout/finished images from CorelDraw to Photshop
- Learn tricks to use transparency tool effectively in CorelDraw
- Using transparency in CorelDraw
- Video tutorial How to design a logo using CorelDraww
- Using CorelDraw’s Transform Pick or Move tool: CorelDraw Tutorial
- Sketching using the Wacom Bamboo Tablet in CorelDraw
- Learn to Create Cartoon Character Flippy using CorelDRAW
- How to draw cartoon robot using CorelDRAW X4? Any tutorials?
- Using Smart fill in CorelDraw
- My computer defaults to using CorelDraw to open PDF files, instead of Acrobat – how do I make it stop!?
- Basic Techniques and Ideas you need to create Rhinestoning using CorelDRAW
- Using CorelDraw 13 to convert a color object to black & whit
- How to Erase Background Image Using CorelDRAW
- Using Smart fill in CorelDraw X4
- Learn how to align text along a curve: Fit Text to Path tool in CorelDraw
- Creating Web Graphics using Coreldraw
- Using the MultiRIP RGB Color Chart and Swatches – CorelDraw: tips working with direct-to-garment (dtg) software
- Using Envelope effect in CorelDraw
- Which format is best to save graphic art when using CorelDRAW for best quality pictures?
- Does anyone know how to get rid of those white backgrounds or boxes in CorelDraw or Photo-paint?
Like the movie...rate it now