The Little Lighting and shadow effect from CorelDRAW. It makes EASY.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- How to create text outline in coreldraw. Creating logo like this…?
- Learn the Basics how to apply text effects in CorelDraw
- Can Adobe CS4 open CDR files created in CorelDraw X4?
- Using Polygon Tool in Corel: Corel Rave tutorial…
- Setting up Channel Panel in Photoshop: Channel Panel techniques in Photoshop
- How to use the character style docker window in CorelDraw: Advance tutorial
- Tutorial to help you learn creating your own postage stamp in Photoshop
- Vanishing Point: How to setup perspective grid and clone 3D effect – Photoshop Tutorial!
- Content-Aware Fill – Quite Possibly Magic: David Rogers
- How To Create Transparent And Solid Backgrounds For Same Image
- Corel PowerTRACE X3 overview screencam
- How to correct distorted pixels to be fit for a video using Photoshop
- Learn CorelDraw in Hindi: Learn working with Rectangle, Polygon and Spiral Tools
- Adobe Illustrator 101 Tutorial: Create a Vector Badge
- Learn how to use Content-Aware Fill with Photoshop CS5
- Corel Draw tutorial (Next-Level Garments)
- Macbook vs MacBook Pro for amateur graphic designer?
- Adobe Illustrator training courses and free Illustrator tutorials
- Is there a way to open and view a CorelDraw file if you do not have CorelDraw on your computer?
- Learn Photoshop – How to Dodge & Burn Non-destructively
Like the movie...rate it now