The Little Lighting and shadow effect from CorelDRAW. It makes EASY.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- How to create text outline in coreldraw. Creating logo like this…?
- Jakprints: How to setup your Illustrator file for a die cut.
- Are portable applications for CorelDraw or Photoshop exits… where to look after
- Ushared: Corel Draw Experiments Part 1
- How to do professional photo editing using Photoshop: great tutorial
- Charity event for the victims of Tsunami Video Gary Brooker – Whiter Shade of Pale
- How to import, export, use filters and effects with Movie Clip using Photoshop: Tutorial
- Creating Realistic Reflections of any object or image using Photoshop: Motion blur and layer mask effect
- Watch out how to use Photoshop: Beginer tutorial
- Advanced Photoshop Skills: Masking a photo using its own using layers
- No CorelDraw: Convert CDR (CorelDraw Files) to PDF using Inkscape: Alternative Solution
- Photoshop CS5 – Cartoon Vector Effect – Tutorial *REQUEST*
- Watch the beginner Corel Draw Video Tutorial
- Learn tips to Remove Noise from an image effectively: Photoshop tutorial
- Why Does CorelDraw have such a bad reputation with serious so called Graphic Artists?
- How to recolor an image in Photoshop using adjustment layer and colour layer
- How can I convert a CorelDRAW file into jpeg format or another common file format without extreme pixelation?
- Photoshop Video Tutorial – Getting a Straight Horizon
- Download tutorials for Photoshop and Illustrator
- Learn how to convert any video into animated GIF: The best video tutorial ever!
Like the movie...rate it now