In one of my previous article I have shown you a step by step process how you can make round corners on a rectangle or square using scripts in the post Indesign Tip: Making Corners round in Indesign CS3-CS6 using Script, now in this post I will show you the simplest way to make corners round if your are using Indesign version CS5 or CS6.
Below is the step by step process to make corners round
- Open Indesign , and create a new document.
- Now using the rectangle tool create a new rectangle or square and select it using the pick tool. Now notice the yellow box on the right top side of the rectangle you have created click over it.
- Once clicked over the yellow mark will highlight four new yellow boxes at each corner as shown in above image. Click on one of them and drag into the center of the frame.
- Now you will notice as you move the position, corners converts into curves.
- In case, if you only need to convert only any one of the four corners then hold down Shift before you click and drag.
More tips from DTPtips.com
Like the movie...rate it now