i design in coreldraw and anytime i work with graphics my pages become very heavy, how do i avoid that?
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Which format is best to save graphic art when using CorelDRAW for best quality pictures?
- How do you take pictures of…oh, please just read?!! (n answer)?
- How do I save a file as a certain size?
- Photoshop Tutorial : How to Add Text to Pictures in Photoshop
- How to Reduce stubble or dark shadow effect using Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial – Convert Pictures To Cartoon[HD]
- What is trick photography? How two join two seperate pictures?
- Change Auto Backup Save time in CorelDraw- Video Tutorial in Hindi
- Billboard Hoarding design tips in coreldraw?
- Coreldraw X4 Guidelines problem in new page added
- Why Does CorelDraw have such a bad reputation with serious so called Graphic Artists?
- What advantage does Photoshop have over CorelDraw?
- Learn What is Powerclip in CorelDraw and How to use it – Video in Hindi
- Graphic Design does not require Adobe all the time?
- Ushared: InDesign Tutorial: Placing photos inside your text
- Working with CorelDraw: Working with colors and Graphics
- What is CorelDraw? CorelDraw for Designers basic description?
- Why is CorelDRAW preferred in some graphic activities such as shop signs instead of illustrator?
- Working with round corners of a rectangle: CorelDraw Tutorial
- CorelDRAW Basics Training
Like the movie...rate it now