I have downloaded brushes from Internation and don’t how to add it in Photoshop or Coreldraw to use ?
More tips from DTPtips.com
- More on Baseball T-Shirt Design with Brush Effects in CorelDRAW Tutorial
- Learn to create logo designs using brushes in coreldraw
- photoshop cs2 tricks wiith gradients & brushes please?
- Learn new advanced Photoshop CS5 New Brushes and Painting effects
- Photoshop: Healing Brushes
- Simple Drawing Using Brushes in Illustrator CS3
- SpongeBob Adobe Illustrator Inking Tutorial #3 Brushes
- Ushared: How to Put Image In Text In Photoshop | Text Effect Tutorial
- Learn how to Draw YouTube logo using CorelDraw
- in coreldraw Im not able to export to jpeg to exact dimensions…?
- How to Create Business Cards in CorelDraw
- How to create stitched text effect in CorelDraw
- Where can I download CorelDraw or Adobe Photoshop for free?
- How to open downloaded EPS files, how to work with them- Which software to work with
- Secrets of CorelDRAW Brush Designs Pt. 1 – How to use Corel Draw
- CorelDRAW X6 killer new smear tutorial you have to see to believe
- wondering where to get some Extra brush strokes for CorelDraw?
- how can i download licensed coreldraw products?
- My computer defaults to using CorelDraw to open PDF files, instead of Acrobat – how do I make it stop!?
- Where can I find online CorelDraw original clip arts?
Like the movie...rate it now