I need to place a symbol in well log. Is it possible to create the symbol in some format, save it and import it to corel draw and place it repeatedly where I want? Please guide me how to do it.
Coreldraw is the most flexible software available today, it supports almost all the vector and raster formats, so if you already have any logo then you can use the Ctrl+I command to import the logo whether it is in png, jpg, psd or eps format. You can also use files created with Adobe Illustrator which is also widly used.
However it would be best to draw any straight in Coreldraw so that it can be scaled to any size without loosing its quality. As files in jpg format or created with photoshop have their own limitations.
To duplicate any object or logo you only need to press Ctrl+d with any object selected it will place an another instance. Then after you should use characters t, l, b, r to align them top, left, bottom or right accordingly. (Make sure you have selected multiple objects while pressing these keys.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- In CorelDraw, how do I make the logo I created for my website look more clear and crisp?
- Can Adobe CS4 open CDR files created in CorelDraw X4?
- Learn Photoshop Basics: Sequence ready file, Import a layered PSD, photoshop video, photoshop rotoscoping
- What the best way to import vector based images into Macromedia Flash? Any one use coreldraw?
- How to import CorelDraw artwork into Illustrator, Freehand & Flash without any quality loss ?
- CorelDraw ARM error when Open Save Save As Import Export a file…. vr X3, X4, X5
- How to import, export, use filters and effects with Movie Clip using Photoshop: Tutorial
- How to covert MS-Word file to Corel file?
- Best way to use images from MS Word document in Indesign
- How to convert normal jpeg format picture to either coreldraw (eps) or Adobe Illustrator (ai) files?
- Is it possible to transfer EPS file from CorelDraw X4 to Illustration CS4?
- How to export cutout/finished images from CorelDraw to Photshop
- Coreldraw file behaving strangely? small file size but takes too much time
- Converting CorelDraw CDR file to a Adobe Illustrator AI file.?
- How to open downloaded EPS files, how to work with them- Which software to work with
- name some sites to find good coreldraw graphics samples and tutorials?
- Coreldraw to photoshop and saved and exported as a psd file
- Creating a Cartoon Character caricature using CorelDraw: Vector Illustration
- What advantage does Photoshop have over CorelDraw?
- what’s the best software to make a logo, brochure and business card? coreldraw or illustrator?
Like the movie...rate it now