An artist has sent a drawing from CorelDraw for me to approve for finalization. But I am unable to open it. It seems that I must have CorelDraw to view this file.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- How to open downloaded EPS files, how to work with them- Which software to work with
- Made a design in Corel Paint Shop Pro x2, is there a format I can save it into so I can open it in CorelDraw?
- My computer defaults to using CorelDraw to open PDF files, instead of Acrobat – how do I make it stop!?
- .CDR file runs an installer; what is this file of CorelDraw or an installer image
- I Can’t Open the CorelDRAW X5 File via networking…? plz. help me…?
- Open CorelDraw 12 file in Corel 11? Urgent help please
- does anyone need a computer graphic artist especially in coreldraw and adobe photoshop?
- computer art CorelDraw X3?
- I am not able to save my work on Flash Drive? What to do?
- is there a program to edit documents made in coreldraw and photoshop ?
- Can Adobe CS4 open CDR files created in CorelDraw X4?
- Which one to Choose CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator? Best vector drawing application
- I have not been able to open CorelDraw 11 installed in my pc.?
- Is it possible to transfer EPS file from CorelDraw X4 to Illustration CS4?
- How to View Thumbnail of Adobe Illustrator in Windows Explorer?
- The best computer program to use to color/line/watercolor manga styled art? more?
- Why even a small sized Coreldraw files takes a long time to open…
- Exporting a cdr file or a part or selection from the file to a jpeg image… save a cdr to jpeg
- How can I convert a CorelDRAW file into jpeg format or another common file format without extreme pixelation?
- Coreldraw to photoshop and saved and exported as a psd file
Like the movie...rate it now