Learn how to create realistic reflections of objects. We cover the use of motion blur and a layer mask for the best result.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Basic tips adding motion beautifully to an image using Photoshop
- Advance Photoshop Effect: Learn the best use of invert color, overlay and gaussian blur filters
- Convert anyone from image looks like a ghost using Desaturate, mask, glow filter
- How to create Glow effect around an object in Photshop: Video Tutorial
- Get idea how to create artistic photo edge using textured photo:Photoshop Tutorial
- Adding Texture to a Reflection to Create realistic effect: Photoshop tutorial
- Learn how to add a transparent, glowing text in any photo
- Learn how you can apply the split tone effect to an image using photoshop
- Learn the tricks to Create a Jack O’Lantern effect using Photoshop
- Create exciting looking eyes bringing out of the colors: Photoshop Tutorial
- How to edit eye in Adobe Photoshop : Fast Motion tutorial
- Convert an image looks like a Polaroid Photo: The effect using layer styles
- How to Create a Multicolor effect to an image: Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layers
- Learn how to create a PDF for the Web using CorelDraw!
- Learn the basic techniques to Powerclip an object using CorelDraw!
- Creation a glowing light around text object in coreldraw
- Get tricks to Enhance or brighten up Sky in your Photos: Live the dull skies
- Video Tutorial: Learn the basics how you can blend two images into each other
- Working in CorelDraw X5: Playing with contour for special effect
- Adding stars to sky night using custom selection and gaussian blur command
Like the movie...rate it now