Learn how to recover or reveal parts of your image from an earlier point in your picture’s history with the history brush.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Learn tips to make working on Photoshop two times faster: Great Tutorial
- Learn how to paint your own photograph yourself… easy and nice effect…
- Learn new tools in Photoshop CS5 : The Amazing Mixer Brush
- CorelDraw Crash problem: Application recovery manager appeard before it runs properly
- Photoshop: edit shadows, lighting partially for a time lapse effect and lighting trick.?
- BRUSH UPDATES IN ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR CS5
- Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 for Web design?
- How to create illustration painting using Photoshop: Video tools
- Stephen Burns Wacom Demo Artist on Brush Basic pen functionality in Photoshop
- Working with Pattern Brush: Creating designs using Pattern Brush
- Secrets of CorelDRAW Brush Designs Pt. 1 – How to use Corel Draw
- wondering where to get some Extra brush strokes for CorelDraw?
- CorelDraw Tip -How to apply Wet Paint Effect to an object
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 – Bristle brush
- Learn the new Vanishing Point feature in Photoshop
- A very nice video of swimming swans… I love this
- photoshop video
- Graphic Design does not require Adobe all the time?
- Made a design in Corel Paint Shop Pro x2, is there a format I can save it into so I can open it in CorelDraw?
- Online Video Tutorials For Photoshop and Illustrator
Like the movie...rate it now