Here’s a way to get a new or finer range of colors for your CorelDRAW projects. It’s a fast way to build a palette of hues.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Enlighten colors of an image using Photo Filters: Convert dull colors to vivid colors
- Create exciting looking eyes bringing out of the colors: Photoshop Tutorial
- Working with CorelDraw: Working with colors and Graphics
- How to Change colours in an image using Photoshop
- Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial – Creating a Color Palette in Photoshop Elements 7
- Enhance Image Colors using Photoshop: Luminosity Mask, Channel Selection and blend mode
- Quick Change – CorelDRAW Users! Quickly change your Colors, Text and Fonts on the Fly!
- Abstract rainbow colors photoshop video tutorial
- Learn tips to restore colors from an old image, retaining most amount of detail
- Make Wooden Button in Photoshop Video Tutorial.mp4
- Vector Logos are Important… But… where to find them
- Photoshop CS4 tutorial on using layers to edit your picture | BaezPromotions
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Bayan Oslo, Norway August 2010 Part 6
- Learn how you can apply the split tone effect to an image using photoshop
- The essential software list must to have on a pc! Do you have them?
- Best way to use images from MS Word document in Indesign
- BRUSH UPDATES IN ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR CS5
- Learn the Basic designing tools with Corel Draw X4 / Xt Tutorial
- The Power Of Photoshop Video
- How to use layer technology for web publishing in Coreldraw: Publish to Web
Like the movie...rate it now