Here’s a way to get a new or finer range of colors for your CorelDRAW projects. It’s a fast way to build a palette of hues.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Enlighten colors of an image using Photo Filters: Convert dull colors to vivid colors
- Create exciting looking eyes bringing out of the colors: Photoshop Tutorial
- Working with CorelDraw: Working with colors and Graphics
- How to Change colours in an image using Photoshop
- Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial – Creating a Color Palette in Photoshop Elements 7
- Enhance Image Colors using Photoshop: Luminosity Mask, Channel Selection and blend mode
- Quick Change – CorelDRAW Users! Quickly change your Colors, Text and Fonts on the Fly!
- Abstract rainbow colors photoshop video tutorial
- Learn tips to restore colors from an old image, retaining most amount of detail
- Five minute tip to change normal looking eyes into stunning bright eyes
- How to import symbol created to coreldraw?
- What is Image Mode in Photoshop: CMYK color model
- Creating Metal/Metallic Text effect in Adobe Illustrator : Basic illustrator Tutorial
- Tutorial on how to Record Photoshop Actions:Photoshop Tutorial
- Transfroming Adobe Illustrator designs into CorelDraw Graphics
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Border Effects
- How to create Techy Button: The basic but advanced Photoshop Tutorial
- Video Tutorial Freehand
- Learn steps how to create 3D Buttons for web pages or vector designs
- Basic Techniques and Ideas you need to create Rhinestoning using CorelDRAW
Like the movie...rate it now