Here’s a way to get a new or finer range of colors for your CorelDRAW projects. It’s a fast way to build a palette of hues.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Enlighten colors of an image using Photo Filters: Convert dull colors to vivid colors
- Create exciting looking eyes bringing out of the colors: Photoshop Tutorial
- Working with CorelDraw: Working with colors and Graphics
- How to Change colours in an image using Photoshop
- Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial – Creating a Color Palette in Photoshop Elements 7
- Enhance Image Colors using Photoshop: Luminosity Mask, Channel Selection and blend mode
- Quick Change – CorelDRAW Users! Quickly change your Colors, Text and Fonts on the Fly!
- Abstract rainbow colors photoshop video tutorial
- Learn tips to restore colors from an old image, retaining most amount of detail
- Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 for Web design?
- Photoshop Video Tutorials – Making a jazzy triangle effect!
- How to create CD icon using Photoshop: Illustration technique tutorial
- Using Smart fill in CorelDraw
- How do I secure my designs from copying or modificatons before the final approvals
- Logo design // zoom infinity
- chnag background in coredraw
- How to Create Business Cards in CorelDraw
- Learn the Basic designing tools with Corel Draw X4 / Xt Tutorial
- Learn how to Draw YouTube logo using CorelDraw
- Designing business cards in CorelDraw X4
Like the movie...rate it now