Photoshop is a great video tool as well. This DVD shows how to use Photoshop for Video work. There are currently two volumes
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Learn how to work with the dimension tool for perfect designing
- Problem with Perspective in Photoshop : Get through this tutorial
- How to Use the Patch Tool in Photoshop – Video Tutorial
- Photoshop the makeup machine: how to do finishing work to an image
- Learn advance 10 Photoshop Tool Secrets: Photoshop Tutorial
- Tutorial: Which tool to use for a Web layout design in photoshop?
- Taken from My Corel DRAW Tutorials X5 “Work Place Ready Training” www.clicknlearn.com
- How to Work Non-destructively in Photoshop: Use of Adjustment layer, smart filter
- CorelDraw Basic Tools: Learn how to work with curve, selection, drawing tools – Part 2 of 2
- Learn the basics needed to work with Blend Tool with CorelDraw
- Learn tricks to use transparency tool effectively in CorelDraw
- Learn working with Photoshop pen tool effectively and easily
- Pen Tool Basics–Converting a square to a triangle in Illustrator. Video 5 of 5
- CorelDRAW Work Space Interface Training
- Difference between CorelDraw and Adobe Pagemaker? Magazine layout software?
- How to open downloaded EPS files, how to work with them- Which software to work with
- Problem with Clone Stamp tool: Watch this Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
- Photoshop Video Stills
- Photoshop Video Tutorials – Making a jazzy triangle effect!
- Photoshop Quick Selection Tool
Like the movie...rate it now