Extracting any image full of hairs is always a very difficult task, get through the below tutorial how to select and change hair color…
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Photoshop Tutorial: Green Screen Extract Wispy Hair; Digital makeup
- Learn trick to do Eye and Hair manipulation to an image using Photoshop
- Select Color Range – You Suck at Photoshop
- How to use Extract filter effectively to cut out image background: Photshop Tutorial
- Remove hairs easily from an image using Photoshop
- How to change Eye color: The photoshop tutorial… The stunning beauty effect!
- How to Change a Person’s Skin Color from Dark to Light in Photoshop
- How to create a transparent background of an image with in Photoshop
- photoshop car mod tutorial wheels colour change lower
- Quick Change – CorelDRAW Users! Quickly change your Colors, Text and Fonts on the Fly!
- Adobe Illustrator: Placing and Cropping Images Plus Working with Color and Opacity
- How can I change the picture to white and black color in Adobe Illustrator?
- How to Simulate Hand Traced Drawing: Hand traced Cartoon Character
- Working with CorelDraw: Working with colors and Graphics
- Advance selection of Hair: Best finsihed cutout of curling hairs using Photoshop
- Tips to change colours of an image easily using Photshop
- Tips on working with Color styles in CorelDraw…. great tutorial
- Gimp/Photoshop-Cut out an image with free select tool/lasso tool (of furry cute kitten)
- Changing the color of an image using Photoshop
- Five minute tip to change normal looking eyes into stunning bright eyes
Like the movie...rate it now