In this video, you’ll learn how to create basic shapes for rhinestone application using CorelDraw.
More tips from DTPtips.com
- Learn how to Draw YouTube logo using CorelDraw
- Creating Cartoons in CorelDRAW®
- Video tutorial How to design a logo using CorelDraww
- Step by Step process to create Blogger logo in Coreldraw
- Simple steps Creating polygons in CorelDraw: Have fun
- Basic concept and ideas of working in Coreldraw Application: Video tutorial
- Learn the basic techniques to Powerclip an object using CorelDraw!
- Learn how to create tile murals or painting using CorelDRAW
- Coreldraw Getting Started: Working with shapes Squares, Rectangles, Traingles
- Creating Calendars in CorelDRAW X6
- Creating Logos in CorelDraw – The GKM Logo Part 2.mp4
- The easiest way Creating a polaroid collage in CorelDraw
- How to create glossy buttons for use in web page or for web design using Coreldraw
- Rhinestone Baseball Heart with CorelDRAW
- Creating a Business Card in CorelDRAW X4
- Basic Techniques and Ideas you need to create Rhinestoning using CorelDRAW
- Learn how to create a PDF for the Web using CorelDraw!
- Working with CorelDRAW: Lines and Curves – How to use them for effective designing
- CorelDraw Basic Tools: Learn how to work with curve, selection, drawing tools – Part 1 of 2
- Creating a logo in CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X4
Like the movie...rate it now